Suck It Up, Lady!

After a week off work because the ladies at the office needed space to do their owners' statements, I found myself at work today feeling pret-ty sluggish. I didn't want to be there, I didn't want to work. I wanted to do what I had a chance to do all week last week: curl up on the couch with my hubby, and baby, and dog and just be together. Not this pseudo "togetherness" where I take Dianna and the dog to the office and basically semi-ignore them to concentrate, while the Mr. periodically checks in on Skype to see how we're doing.

Now, I realize that we have a pretty unique situation. Because both the Mr. and I work for his dad, we can bring the whole brood to the office and everyone's okay with it. In fact, when little Dianna's not there, Poppy (the Mr.'s dad) and Mary (my co-worker/Poppy's assistant) miss her. We're pretty lucky to have that flexibility, because I love being so close to her at all times.

But today was one of those days when I just wanted to give up and go home--right when I got there.

Unfortunately for us, we've got a lot of making up to do this week. So this is me suckin' it up.

(Sucking it up...)
(Sucking it up...)
(Sucking it up...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...