Helllooo, World!

I am 21 now. Don't know about you, but I don't feel particularly different. Not even wiser--and not because I drank that all away.



Truth is, I'm not much of the partying type. I'm of the getting married early in life and having a baby type. So I look at this birthday with some completely mixed feelings. Pride at the thought of all I've managed to accomplish with the love of my life and the newest love of my life. Awe at the mere number, because I'm sitting here thinking, "Where the hell did all the time go?!" And confusion at the idea that I could care less about legally drinkin--but shouldn't I care?

 These questions cross my mind from time to time and I swat them away, because, well, it's my birthday! So happy birthday to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...